Aug 18, 2009

the giant peach

I will not step down to this poor child's level. He is too much and I cannot tolerate such a rude personality.

Strategy #1: Do not talk to this person even if they are always up in your face.

Strategy #2: Walk away once this person is within distance.

Strategy #3: Find a different seat in class.

No matter how polite I ask him, 'shouting' will always be 'talking to him'.
Please help this kid.





People from school will know who I am talking about.
One big fat LOLZ

4 comments:

Jackz said...

*sigh*... reminds me of my psycho classmate during my architecture class three years ago (bago ako nag-IT),except that he ain't rude... just makulit. Guess what, I did the same steps you wrote here, but that guy acts like a "homing missile" - sunod ng sunod kahit sa'n ako magpunta.

Yes, I don't know who you're talking about but I just wanna share you my similar experience.

eggs said...

I know exactly what chu talking about sweetie:)

Alex said...

Hhmm..Ako naman may classmate na papansin yung tipong out of the blue biglang kung ano-ano yung sasabihin habang nagdidiscuss. One time, pumasok pa ata ng lasing yun!

Anyway, TC!
=)

Anonymous said...

Ouch. At least you're dealing with him -- only. Ako, 3! But I have no choice cause kagroup ko sila tuwing duty. :((
Do I know him btw? Was he the one I asked you months ago?

archive